How to Make money online by sharing your internet!?
What is PacketStream?
PacketStream is the world’s first residential proxy network powered by peer-to-peer technology. PacketStream is the first of its kind peer-to-peer proxy network. Packeters are compensated for sharing bandwidth on the PacketStream network and allowing users all over the world have access to content on the internet through our secure network. Customers can purchase bandwidth and browse the web from residential IPs to protect their browsing privacy.
How does PacketStream work?
PacketStream works because of you! The PacketStream network routes customer traffic through PacketStream users allowing for increased privacy and access to geo-restricted content while browsing the web. Packeters on the PacketStream network share their bandwidth with PacketStream customers. The website/service receiving HTTP requests sees requests coming from real residential IPs and allows access to content that would otherwise be blocked if it had been requested from traditional datacenter VPNs or proxy networks.
PacketStream allows customers to access web content that might otherwise be blocked or modified when using a traditional VPN or proxy service.
Residential use-cases include:
- Private Browsing: Prevent IP tracking and commercial data mining. Keep your online identity safe.
- IP Ban Prevention: Relay your traffic through residential IPs without being blocked or banned from web services that would normally block VPN/proxy access.
- Geolocation Control: Specify the geolocation of your request and gain the benefits of viewing region-locked content from any location.
Commercial use-cases include:
- Price Comparison: Learn how competitors algorithmically price their offerings to users all over the world.
- Brand Protection: See how your brand is being represented online and search for improper use of IP and trademarks.
- QA Testing: Test the performance and availability of your own web & mobile services from any geolocation in the world.
- Ad Verification: See exactly what your users see when they visit your website or mobile app. View your own pages to ensure your ad-partners aren’t serving misleading advertisements and violating your ad policies.
- Web Scraping: Use web automation tools for market research & business intelligence without being throttled.
Is PacketStream Safe?
We employ various measures to maintain the privacy and security of our users. Our product engineers use industry-established encryption and security practices to keep Packeter & customer data safe and secure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why am I getting paid as a Packeter?
Packeters make the PacketStream network work. And who works for free? PacketStream customers pay to use the PacketStream network and we pay our Packeters for enabling our customers to surf the web securely and privately.
Can I use PacketStream on more than one computer at a time with the same account?
Yes! Although, if all the computers are connected to the same network then there is a chance of diminishing returns for your earnings as a Packeter. Because unique IP addresses are compensated more you may not see a “linear” growth in the amount of revenue earned per computer within the same network.
How do I get paid? What’s the minimum cashout amount?
PacketStream uses PayPal to process customer payouts. Minimum cashout amount is $5.00. A 3% fee is applied to cashouts.
Can I run PacketStream from a datacenter or business IP?
PacketStream currently supports the following IP types:
- Portable Hotspot
The following IP types will be supported in the future:
INTERESTED IN JOINING IN? CLICK HERE TO JOIN